End of Life Planning & Grief Coaching
As an End of Life Doula Consultant, I recognize the importance of planning ahead for a Peaceful Passing.
Advanced Directives: Documents that allow you to plan and make your own end of life wishes known in the event that you are unable to communicate. Advanced Directives consist of
(1) Living Will: Describes your wishes regarding medical care.
(2) Health Care Proxy: Appoint a person to speak your wishes that you have already chosen in your Living Will, if you cannot speak for yourself. They will follow your wishes. You are not asking them to make decisions for you.
Peace of Mind Planner: A holistic approach to cover all five categories of planning for your end of life wishes – Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, and Financial – to ensure that you have complete peace of mind with how you want to be remembered, celebrated and honored at the end of life.
- 90% of people say that talking to their family about the end of life care is important, yet 27% have actually done it.
- 60% of people say that they do not want their family to be burdened by making tough decisions, yet 56% have not communicated their end of life wishes.
- 80% of people say that if they were seriously ill, they would want to talk with their MD about EOL care. 7% have actually done it.
- 82% of people say that it is important to put their EOL wishes in writing. 23% have done it.
Private Individual Coaching in person or via Zoom
$90 per session or a 6 Session package @ $500