HOME CARE SERVICES
Compassionate, Ethical & Reliable Elder Care Services
Our professional and experienced staff is committed to providing Compassionate, Reliable and Ethical elder care services for your loved one. Only the very best Aides and Companions are chosen by CMK and we pride ourselves on matching you with the right Caregiver. We arrange for you to interview and sign off on Aides and Companions before work begins. Full non medical case management and weekly reporting will be provided. No minimum hours required.
If you have been worried about your loved one, the following guidelines can help you establish whether help is needed.
Ambulatory: Has he/she fallen recently? Is he/she unsteady or having difficulty walking?
Hygiene: Has there been a discernible decline in his/her personal hygiene? Or has housekeeping become challenging?
Eating Habits: Is there outdated or little nutritious food in his/her cabinets or refrigerator?
Driving: Have there been any recent accidents or near misses?
Isolation: Has he/she been reluctant to engage socially? Or lost interest in favorite activities?
Unopened Mail: Have bills gone unpaid or mail unopened?
Memory: Has there been a noticeable increase in forgetfulness or confusion? Or an increase in poor judgment?
Medications: Has there been instances of mishandled medication?
Our Professional Caregivers assist with the following needs:
- Personal Care, Showering, Dressing & Toileting
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Supervision for Cognitive Decline
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation and Clean Up
- Household Errands, Grocery Shopping, etc.
- Light Housework & Laundry
- Transportation to Appointments, Social Activities & Friend Visits
- Professional, CORIed and Vetted Staff
- Certified Aides and College Educated Companions
- Back-up Emergency Care
- Research & Referral to Elder Activities/Education
Contact us today for more information about our elder care services!